ΝΕΑ ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΗ: Η τελική επιστολή (εδώ)
Το: THE DIRECTORATE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Samoilova 10, 1000 Skopje, Tel:+389 2 3244760; Fax:+389 2 3244766
To the attention of: Mrs Marijana Marusic
Directorate for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of FYROM
Ref: Number 13-1294/2
Case: Milan Adzievski against taxalia.blogspot.com
Dear Mrs Marusic
1) First of all, we must declare that we don't know any state in the world known as "REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA".
You are probably referring to The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia ( F.Y.R.O.M.)
see here: http://www.un.org/members/growth.shtml (1993 - 184 members)
and here: http://www.un.org/members/notes/yugoslavia.htm
On the European Union site, you will find the country under the letter "T", "The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia", as well as here http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/candidate_countries/index_en.htm .
2) The data mentioned on our website are not sensitive based on Greek Law 2472/1997 "Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data"
3) We think that your authority moderates protection on the territory of F.Y.R.O.M. only.
4) “Ta xalia” blog is hosted on Blogger.com and its terms of service are “governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence“.
5) These data were taken by us from the official page of "House of Immigrants of Macedonia" (Матицата на иселениците од Македонија).We just republished what is already availabe online and submitted by Mr. Adzievski himself
a screenshot is available to you, as an attachment.
Please be kind to promulgate this to Mr. Adzievski
Thank you in advance.
Taxalia blog team, http://taxalia.blogspot.com/
Thessaloniki, The capital of Macedonia, Ellada.